<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

So the stress begins. I submitted my Stanford application on October 24 (the first round deadline was October 28). Two of my recommenders submitted their recs by Oct. 28 5 PM PST, but one submitted it offline. She inadvertently mailed it directly to Stanford, instead of to me. She mailed it before October 10th, but I don't know if they will be able to match it to my file. Now, I've read on the BW Forum that some people have gotten confirmations that they are in round one. I have yet to receive such notice. Oh woe be to the un-notified! I really wanted to be in the first round, particularly since acceptances go out on January 21, one day after my birthday.

*sigh*

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory