<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

One of my consortium essays is an absolute piece of crap. I can't believe I'm the one who wrote it. It sounds like a fifth grader wrote it. "I want a red truck. A red truck is cool because it has wheels on it. Wheels are important because then the truck can move..." and so on. It's an absolute (embarrassing) disaster. I might need another story for this essay topic.

On my Wharton app package, I had one essay that wasn't as good as the others (although not nearly as horrific as the most recent monstrosity I've authored!) - it was kind of like the black sheep of the essay family. Luckily it was one of the essays in the middle. It's not that its badly written - it just doesn't stir the soul like the others. I think the package starts and ends strong... assuming it's read in order. The more I think about the Wharton app, the more naked I feel! I suppose that's a good thing, since that means the admissions committee will get a good feel for who I am. But how much will it suck if I don't get in? I've laid my soul out on paper and Wharton may just say "ding - not good enough!" I suppose its pointless to worry - but after months (yes it's been months) with no word from Stanford, I'm starting to have my doubts. Oh well back to editing essays...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory