<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Stanford Pre- Ding Countdown: 1.5 days

Well until today, I had a glimmer of hope for a last minute interview invitation from Stanford. But today I've begun to prepare myself for a ding. I'm a little depressed about it. I never imagined that my application wasn't even worthy enough for an interview. Oh well, perhaps it isn't meant to be.

I'm still working on my consortium essays so I'm trying not to start to doubt the strength of my applications. I am so glad that by this time tomorrow - I'll be completely done with all my applications. I do not have the stamina to do another app. And I think my spirit is a bit deflated by my potential Stanford ding.

Tonight is the Wharton Chat - maybe "hanging out" with those folks will lift my spirits. Ya gotta love Wharton!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory