<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

Well it's unofficial. Stanford Pre-Ding Day has come and gone, and I was never invited for an interview. Oh well, I guess its time for that big ole ding. I'm lessed bummed about than I was yesterday - I feel better about my UT and Wharton apps. I believe I will be at the best business school for me this fall.

I read on the BW Forums, that Stanford admission notification won't happen until 5 PM pacific. That's 8 PM my time. It's going to be a LONG day on Wednesday. But at least I won't get dinged on my birthday. How much would THAT suck?

UT invited me to interview again. Not sure why - so I'm going to do an alum interview and hopefully this interview will be better than my first. So that's good news.

Now that I'm finished with my applications, I don't know what to do with myself! Practically every free moment I had was focused on writing essays or thinking about writing essays. I guess I can read again! It's been a while since I was able to leisurely read.

Oh the agony of the wait...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory