<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Well my Wharton app is DONE. I’m pretty happy with the final result. I’m 75% done with the whole Class of 2006 application process.

I have to say, I think Wharton’s set of essays lend themselves better to creating a more multidimensional picture of applicants than Stanford’s essays do. Don’t get me wrong. I love the touchy-feelyness of Stanford’s essays. I just think my Wharton essays reflect a more complete picture of who I am and what’s important to me. Maybe I feel this way because I did a better job on my Wharton app… things that make you go hmmmm….

Speaking of bad Stanford Apps. Invitation invites for R1 will go out until January 15. So there’s 10 days until pre D-day -D-day….

BTW, I am thrilled to be done early with my Wharton app. I’ve never submitted something completely so early in my life. It’s somewhat surreal. I don’t have to stress about getting anything in on time. All of my recs are in. I could not be happier! I can focus this week on my consortium essays, which are close to done. And once I’m done with my consortium app, I think I’m done with the 2003-2004 application season. I have been to the mountaintop of essays and I have seen the other side. I cannot wait until I am done with applications.

Good Luck everyone with your applications. As Graham from Clear Admit pointed out on his site, there are a plethora of deadlines coming up in the next couple of days. Several of the other bloggers (Joey, Techie, PowerYogi) are working on MANY applications at once. I don’t know how they do it. If I had to do anymore applications I’d have to quit my day job…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory