<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

I feel like a gambler at an Atlantic City craps table every time I open my email. Come on Wharton. Come oooonnn Wharton. I'm trying not to be obsessive. I still check my email and my status about 5 times a day.

My consortium application went complete - woo hoo. I am so glad, because I was getting a little miffed. I still haven't received any communication from them. It's like I sent in my application and all communications went dark. They haven't sent anything to the schools yet, but I'm sure that will happen in the next couple of weeks. From what I hear you have to actively manage this application by making sure the schools get your information, so I'll follow up with them in mid February.

My UT interview is this week. At least one school thinks I'm interview worthy! I think I know the standard questions, so I feel well prepared. I hope my performance this time will be better than my mediocre showing last November.

On a ve-ery side note. Watched parts of the Superbowl yesterday. The last five minutes were the most exciting. I'm glad it wasn't a one sided shut out. Those types of games are bo-or-ring. Received a bit of a shock at halftime, though. All I could think was, "Did I just see what I think I saw?" And turns out that why yes, yes I did. Scandalous! Who knew when we all sat done to watch a football game, we'd see a striptease as well? I think it was totally on purpose. I don't care how much people deny it. If it was an accident - then why did Justin tear at her clothing (mind you the line he sang before the breast baring was "Gonna have you naked 'fore the end of this song.")? Why did it neatly rip away? Why was Janet wearing fancy nipple jewelry? All I know is if it looks like a duck then, well you know the rest. So if it looks like a nipple then.... Scandalous!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory