<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I think I need to see a psychiatrist. Now instead of checking my email with a feeling of anxious anticipation, I check it with a feeling of anxious trepidation. I keep thinking I'll find an email from Wharton that says, "Whoops we made a mistake. We don't want to interview you. We meant to sent that request to the other Future MBA Girl."

I know I'm over-reacting to my interview invite. After all Wharton interviews like 40-50% of its applicants, so I had an almost 1 in 2 chance. But I'm still excited. After the Stanford ding, I was full of self doubt. This interview invite erased all that. Even if I don't get in, I'll at least feel like I was worthy.

But the best thing about the interview invite is the increased productivity. I don't feel compelled to check my email, S2S, or the BW Forum every 15 minutes so I'm actually able to get work done. Which is a good thing.

I'm going to try to pop into the Wharton Chat tonight. It's at 6 PM eastern for those who are interested. It's a great place to get any questions answer as well as, well, chat! Very relaxed atmosphere.

Okay, I must get back to work, and make up for all my past underproductivity...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory