<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

I'm sick and heavily medicated today. I feel like everything I perceive is on 5 second delay. But Nyquil is good....

My NYU application is under review. I feel like everything is falling into place. I've been working on applications since August, and for the first time, I finally feel as if progress is being made and that I may actually be at a business school somewhere in the fall. It feels kind of surreal. Even though I did all this work to do the applications, I guess I never really thought about the major life change coming my way (hopefully).

And thanks go to Naveen (you've got more than one reader!), Hella (hopefully I'll join you as a Wharton Matriculate), and Karma_Junkie (I've recently discovered the goodness that is aloo-gobi. If you visit Philly for Wharton, be sure to check out Cafe Spice for good aloo-gobi) for the shout outs.

Alright I believe I am due for my next dose of Nyquil. Nighty-nite, y'all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory