<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

25 hours and 17 minutes left until the Wharton decision.

I'm just a little bit nervous. I think having an admit in hand has calmed me a tad. Although every night I have some sort of anxiety dream. Last night I dreamt that I got a letter from Wharton pointing out all my faults and why I didn't get into the school. I know tonight I'm going to have a very hard time sleeping.

For those who are waiting for Wharton decisions or are experiencing some sort of insomnia, check out Wharton's all night chat starting tonight at 6 PM eastern. I will NOT be on the chat all night, because I just couldn't handle all that nervous energy. Plus I need my beauty rest. AND I need to go buy shoes at some point...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory