<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

For those who are searching for last minute scholarships and fellowships (and BTW what's the difference between a scholarship and a fellowship?), here are a couple of links to check out:

Funds Net
E-scholar
Student Awards
Cornell's Fellowship Listing (not just for people attending Cornell)

I spent ENTIRELY too much time on the BW yesterday. It was ridiculous. And I have absolutely no excuse for hanging out there so much. All my decisions are in, so it's not like I go there to find information. I go there for the sarcasm. Yes, I'm addicted to sarcasm, please help me! I now realize that most of the posts telling people their GMAT scores are too low are tongue in cheek jokes from the evil bunch that reside there. That place is dangerous. Stay away! Stay away!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory