<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I did it. I told my boss that I was going to business school in the fall. It was a huge relief - I hate lying and hemming and hawing.

She's a Wharton alum, which I knew. But what was cool was that she applied to Michigan also. Wharton and Michigan were the only schools to which she applied. So we had an interesting and enlightening discussion. She seemed genuinely happy for me and appreciated the heads up for scheduling purposes. I'm glad I told her well in advance. Hopefully this won't come back to haunt me as the higher ups get wind of my good fortune. You know what they say, no good deed goes unpunished.

Before I got the Wharton news last week, I felt like time was dragging. Now I feel like time has shifted into hyperdrive. I have to accept/decline the Michigan fellowship by April 15. I've asked for an extension until the end of the month, but it's still not a lot of time to make a $120,000 decision. And apply for more scholarships. And find a new apartment. I wish I could stop time like that girl on that TV show whose father was from outerspace.

Oh and good luck to everyone waiting for Stanford and Harvard news tomorrow. Don't forget to get a new pair of shoes!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory