<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

I've been outed.

I have a different screen name on the BW Forum - not because I'm trying to be sneaky. I joined the BW before I started this blog. I use my BW screen name all the time and it's connected the email I used for my applications. In the interest of anonymity I chose not to connect my BW screen name to FMG. Well someone connected the dots and found me out. Oh well.

Thank you for all the kind comments and congrats. My brother's reaction to Michigan was pretty funny. All he said was, "It snows in Michigan." Well even if he's underwhelmed, I'm still pretty excited. My confidence has been restored. I no longer feel like I was totally wrong to apply to these schools. I feel like I could be a "contenda."

Hopefully the next two weeks will yield choice.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory