<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

The Today Show had a panel analyzing the reality of The Apprentice. I only caught the last 2 minutes, but I assume the panel was in response to the exchange the Donald had with a Yale business professor in the Journal (check out this thread on the S2S). One of the panelist was a professor from NYU Stern. I feel like everywhere I turn there's business school stuff. Business school, business school, business school!

I got an email from Michigan asking for my tax documents so they can process my financial aid file. Should I read anything into this request? I'll try not to read anything into it for the sake of my sanity.

I also don't know what to write on the advice blog - I keep thinking of lighter topics but I suppose the advice blog is all seriousness. I want to contribute. I really do. I just don't know what to say. But I don't want to be a dead beat. Any ideas about what I should talk about? Come on, help me. I'm indecisive yet opinionated.

I'm sooo glad the wait will be over in 2 weeks. This wait is making me crazy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory