<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Wow. Thank you all so much. I'm totally overwhelmed and humbled by the support and your comments. You've all made what was already an outstanding day, totally spectacular. I don't know if I'm able to fully express how much I appreciate it. Thanks for the congrats and the love. Someone commented that it was probably the support and not the shoes that put me over the top at Wharton. I think they may be right. Thanks for reading and thanks for your good wishes and prayers.

So many people have helped me during this application process. It amazes me how much time and effort people are willing to spend to help. It makes me all the more determined to "give back."

I still have a big goofy grin on my face. People at work keep asking, "what's going on with you?" And all I do is grin and say, "Oh, nothing."

And I keep waiting for the call or email that says, "Opps! We made a mistake. We didn't mean to accept you." But it hasn't come yet, so I'm still happy and extremely grateful.

Thanks again, y'all. It's gonna be a good weekend :D

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory