<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Is it just me or are financial aid instructions incredibly confusing. I feel incredibly stupid after I read them. Every school's process is different. After reading the instructions, I find myself thinking, "Wait... now what I am supposed to fill out next?" I'm not sure if the instructions are really confusing or if I'm having a mental block because of the huge amount of debt I'm about to sign on to.

Michigan sent me a write up of my financial aid package this weekend, and the numbers didn't make me want to choke. I realized that I haven't filled out all the paper work for Wharton in order to compare. Once I fill out their forms, Wharton will send a preliminary financial aid write up. I don't know how quickly they turn it around, but I hope that they turn it around quickly so I can see the numbers before I send in my deposit.

I wish all of this wasn't so confusing. In college, my father handled all of my financial aid stuff. I know it's immature, but I wish I had someone to handle this stuff for me. It gives me a massive headache.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory