<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

Oh my goodness - this is funny.

I'm trying to work out my living situation now that I've committed to Wharton. I live in the Philly suburbs (about 1-1.5 hour commute during rush hour) but I would really like to live in Center City. Unfortunately my lease rolled over and it doesn't expire until December. And my landlord, frankly, is being an ass about letting me out of the lease.

So I'm trying to devise ways to either sublet or get someone to take over my lease. I headed to the Craig's List to put up a posting offering $100 to someone willing to take over the lease. I was reading up on the rules of the List before I posted, and by following a series of links I ended up reading the "best of" list. A CL guide to paying your tuition without ever having a "real" job brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing so hard. The sad thing is I have actually considered one of the things on the list - eggs anyone?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory