<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Well, congratulations are in order to Bill from The Apprentice. I was really pulling for Kwame, but I think his laid back nature (and unwillingness to tell the evil Omarosa off) did him in. I guess traditional reality TV rules did not apply.

But the thing that really makes me mad is that I missed the chance to get discovered! Apparently, Mark Burnett was at Wharton today during The Apprentice finale to tape Wharton reactions (thanks for the link, Bob). If I wasn't working on applications and other stuff, I would have been there. I missed the chance to say something wacky on camera! I could have been discovered! It could have been the beginning of a my famousness. Oh the humanity!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory