<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

It's official. I got my Toigo ding yesterday. I'm surprisingly calm about the ding. I guess I wasn't looking forward to rescinding my other fellowships. And I knew I didn't click with the HBS/Toigo alum. He pushed me on a couple of issues. I don't think he was impressed with me. Oh well, c'est la vie. You win some, you lose some.

I think Brad (oh, sage one...) and my mother may be right. I'm a little wary about signing a lease with the company that manages my dream 1 bed room apartment. Not only don't they call you back within 24 (or even 48) hours, they also are not willing to negotiate. I asked about signing a two year lease (which the other leasing agents were excited about - they offered at least a 1/2 month to 1 month off), and the leasing agent didn't budge. I still like the apartment - it has all the amenities I want, and its $800 for a 1 bedroom. And it's nice. I'm going to call my second favorite place and see how much wiggle room is there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory