<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

The weather today in Philadelphia is absolutely gorgeous. The sun is shining, it's about 75 degrees F, and there is very little humidity. I love days like this. If I could find a place that had days like this 200-300 days out of the year I would make it my new home!

My office is located on the edge of the historic district, right next to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. As I was walking around at lunch, I felt pretty lucky to work in a cool area. It's nice to be amongst all the history. I intend to take advantage of it all while I still can.

I've decided which apartment I want. Despite worries about the management, I'm going with my favorite 1-bedroom. The place is only 2 years old, so I don't expect to many problems. The other apartment, the loft, was $150 more per month, for slightly less space. One of my friends pointed out that it wasn't worth $150 per month to just to have management call you back immediately. I just might have to call them a couple times to get stuff taken care of. I'll put the deposit down tomorrow or Friday. Cross your fingers for me that no one else snaps it up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory