<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

The Wharton verification process is a bit more intense than I assumed it would be. I got a call from one of my recommenders and she said they asked her about my strengths and weakness and other specific things on the recc. Apparently when my recommender was talking about a weakness, the verification person said, "So she can only work on one thing at a time?" Of course my recommender clarified. I'm a little surprised about the process. I expected it to be more like, "did you write a recc for FMG? What's your title?" etc. This process requires recommenders to remember specific details about what they wrote 6 months ago! I'm not worried, but I am surprised.

I'm trying to secure one of the dozen or so apartments that I've seen over the last few weeks. The rental office is a tad unresponsive, which is annoying. But I have questions that need to be answered before I send any checks their way. I hate it when people don't call you back promptly. I don't want to write too much about the apartment because I REALLY like it and I don't want to jinx it. Cross your fingers for me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory