<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

I am a HUGE Harry Potter Fan. I love the freedom behind the imagination that goes into the stories. I am such a fanatic for the series, that when it was announced last January or February that Book V would be published and available on June 21 last year , I immediately ordered the book. And when I say immediately - I mean I stopped what I was doing, logged on to Amazon and ordered the book. 6 months early. So ya, I'm a fan.

So being such a fan, I always see the movies on opening day at midnight. And so I did the same for the Prisoner of Azkaban that is opening today. The third installment of the Harry Potter movies was awesome. This movie was more mature. Not just because it was a darker story. The movie used subtext and imagery to tell parts of the tale, methods not really used in the previous movies. And it's visually a better movie. I liked the first two movies, well because they were about Harry Potter. I liked this movie because it was well done.

And yes, I know I'm a total dork. Good night!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory