<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I finally found an apartment!! Woo hoo!

I'll be living in the Spruce Hill section of University City. The area has a real residential feel. Tree lined streets, Victorian houses, very cute. It kind of reminds me of the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life." I like that the neighborhood is more eclectic than some of the other neighborhoods I visited during my search. There's a good balance of yuppies, artists, ol' neighborhood folks.

The apartment itself is also very cute. Hardwood floors, bay windows. It's more space than any other apartment I looked at in my price range (I was looking for one bedrooms between $700-1000). I'll be 10 blocks from Huntsman, and there is a bus stop right in front of my apartment building.

So that major source of stress is over. I feel incredibly grateful to have found a place to rent since I'm on the apartment blacklist. All I know is God is good!

Oh and I just saw this diary entry from Anjana Nigam, WG'04. Very sage advice. I think I'm going to take it...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory