<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

OK. No offense but what the HECK is up with all the coverage of Ronald Reagan's passing? Do we really need 24 hours of coverage of his body lying in wake? It's sad he died, but hell the man was over 90 and had Alzheimer's. And what I REALLY don't get is the revisionist retrospectives talking about how great the Reagan era was for Americans. What? Uh, sorry but it wasn't that great for everybody. In fact the era SUCKED for many Americans. I guess I'm just flabbergasted by the level of mourning and kind of pissed that they keep taking my shows off TV to show people walking around his casket. Boring. But now offense to those who are really feeling sad about Reagan's death. I guess I just don't get it.

I guess the lack of TV entertainment was somewhat good last night. I sat down and went through all of the various mailings I've gotten over the last month and made a massive to-do list. I finally feel organized. I have a lot of things to take care off but now I feel like everything is manageable.

I was poking around Wharton's Inside the MBA Program on SPIKE and found the schedule for pre-term. Looks like our days are going to VERY full. I'm excited, but surprised a little. I guess I expected the days to be more relaxed. All the more reason to take it easy this summer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory