<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I am so mad at myself.  For some stupid reason, I decided to work right up until the first day of Preterm.  Seriously, preterm starts two weeks from today, and I'm working until the Tuesday before preterm.  I'm really starting to wish I took a week or two off.  Originally, I decided to work to make more money.  But now I'm willing to have less money and eat more ramen noodles for some time off before school.  Oh well.    As my grandmother used to say, "Some folks have to go up fool's mountain."  Well, it appears I'm riding first class to the peak of this mountain.  Hind sight really is 20/20.

On a more uplifting note, have you seen the "This Land" clip produced by the jibjab site?  This little vignette is HILARIOUS.  

Oh, and for those Apprentice wannabes that missed the casting calls this Spring to have a shot at having the Donald tell them, "You're fired," NBC is conducting another set of open calls for the series.  The recruiting team will be in Philly this Friday at the Loews Hotel at 12th and Market for those who are interested.    If you really want to find your fame on reality TV, answer casting calls for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Queer Eye for the Straight Girl (that's not a typo, I said straight GIRL - YA BABY!), or Average Joe IV (I was just about to rant about the lack of an Average Jane show and about how it proves men are totally shallow.  And then I see that NBC has decided to fill the need with a new show, Average Jane.  Shows what I know).


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory