<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

One thing Whartonites have seemingly mastered is partying. Koko Loco was off the hook. I stayed out later than I should have and I drank more than I intended. But I did have FUN!

Math test results come out tomorrow. I'm trying not to think about it too much. Hopefully I don't have to retake it.

Along with classes and work (I'm still working part-time), I've also been helping to organize a preterm party. The African American MBA Association (AAMBAA) is holding a party tonight at TPDS (the Philly Dance Spot). The party is a fundraiser to help students get down to the NBMBAA conference in Houston next month, and it's a tribute to the summer olympics (so togas! togas!) . It's in the same location as Koko Loco, so hopefully people will come out and support it. If you're in the Philly area, it's at 12th and Sansom, and the party runs from 10-2. We're having drink specials until 11p ($3 domestic beer, $4 well drinks,which is apparently mixed drinks using the house bottom shelf stuff, and $5 apple martinis). Togas optional.

I have the stats and the accounting waivers next week, and I still need to pack my crap for my move in two weeks. All this activity is neverending!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory