<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Before I started at Wharton, a (now) second year described her first year experience as trying to drink water from a fire hose. At the time I thought she was being a little dramatic. I thought it couldn't be that bad. After all I'd been warned about situations before and survived (like the proverbial, "look to your left, look to your right - one of these people won't be here at graduation.") No matter how bad a situatuation was I always perservered. Surely Wharton wouldn't be any different, I thought. Surely it couldn't be that bad.

Well. It can be that bad.

I was FINE until this week. And then they layered on all this school work and getting job and extracurricular stuff. And now I'm running around like an unorganized chicken with her head cut off. This truly is hell week.

Company Informations Sessions started this week. I've decided to focus on banking for the summer. I'm leaning towards capital markets/structured finance or public finance. The banking EISs (Employer Information Sessions) are intense.

On a more upbeat note, I didn't chicken out for my Follies audition, and I got a call back. The second round of auditions kicks it up a notch. Auditions last 12 hours on Friday and Saturday. I've already overcome a major hurdle, so I'm not as nervous for this round of auditions. Hopefully it will go well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory