<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It is AMAZING how quickly your calendar fills up here. I'm booked SOLID until this evening. Between 4 and 6 today I scheduled to be in 3 different places. It's crazy.

Given the hectic extracurricular schedule, I'm extremely glad I pushed Corporate Finance to the spring. Wharton has two standard schedules, the Red Schedule and the Blue Schedule. The schedules are identical, except in the Red Schedule, you take 6 classes your first two quarters. The Blue Schedule allows you to defer Corporate Finance until the spring. The administration suggests anyone with a "quantitative concerns" take the Blue Schedule. Although I don't consider myself a quant weakling, I did select the blue schedule. I just think it's better to take 5 classes instead of 6. Maybe it's just me. I think a lot of people let their ego make their schedule decisions - it's like they think they'll be less of a Whartonite if they take the Blue Schedule. All I know is I'm glad I go to bed before midnight every night. I don't know if I could do that if I had an extra class.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory