<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

A second year suggested recently that a first year MBA student should let extremely needy people know that he or she will not be talking to them for the next two years. This should happen AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I would agree with that advice. Needy people can be annoying when all you are trying to do is get your work done so you don't fail out of Wharton. But I digress...

I feel like I'm on the cusp of the state of overwhelmness (is that a word?) - like if I deviate at all from my to do list I will descend into the world of "Oh, Sh!t." I'm not scared yet - but I could be there by the end of the week!

As of today, I'm the only person running for the illustrious position of Historian for my cohort. Tonight I'll prepare for my 30 second "Please vote for me -PLEEEEASE!" spot. I'll make sure my spiel is sans whining though.

My audition for Follies is on Saturday. So I have to pick out a song and prepare a joke (anyone know any good ones?). I absolutely SUCK at telling jokes, so I'm going to have to kick ass on the other areas. My throat is starting to feel a little scratchy, so I'm doing everything in my power to stave off infection. There's a nasty bug making the rounds in Huntsman Hall. You'd think that by the age of 26 or 27, MBA students would have mastered the art of covering their mouths, but alas, they have not. So I'm all about Echinachea and Vitamin C this week.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory