<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It's finals week here at Wharton. The first quarter has ended. Starting today I have a final every night. That's the bad news. And I think I just BOMBED my marketing Final. That's the worse news. The marketing final was an absolute bear. It was a case study that we didn't see before the test. We had 3 hours to analyze the case and do a complete write up - the whole 5 C's , 4 P's, quant analysis, bla bla blaaa. I didn't finish. I really misjudged my time. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

I have accounting tomorrow evening. I'm not looking forward to that one. I have a lot of studying and practicing for that one if I'm going to get a decent grade.

And there's stats on Thursday - not looking forward to that one either. Never in my life have I been so excited for a class to end. Stats was the most confusing class this semester. The only good thing about the test on Thursday is that I never have to read another confusing (yet astonishing) fact about statistics again.

And then I'll finish up the week of fun with a MGEC (econ) exam. MGEC is my only chance to get a good grade. So I'm not too worried about that one. But you can't really not worry about exams here. The means are always super high, and the standard deviations are always super tight. It's really hard to excel here.

But I know this experience isn't just about excelling. I'm just sick of being average all the time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory