<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Despite assurances from second years, I think the second quarter is more hectic than the first. Maybe it's because all of the activities I volunteered for last quarter are picking up, or maybe its because recruiting has gotten more intense. All I know is I barely have time to do anything. My apartment looks like a hurricane went through it. I have piles of laundry to do. My refrigerator is getting bare.

So basically I'm a little overwhelmed. I feel like I'm trying to do everything, and in doing that, everything isn't done completely. It's like I'm juggling a dozen eggs - and I keep dropping them.

What I need is an assistant - someone to clean up my apartment, cook for me, do my laundry, and write my thank you notes. Or a Xerox copy of myself. Ya that would work, too.

The 31st annual Whitney M Young conference was this weekend. Since I was involved with the conference planning, it was a pretty intense weekend. It's a 2.5 day conference, which is longer than the typical Wharton conference. Many of the AAMBAA alums come back and participate on panels. It was a fun but extremely tiring weekend. One of the highlights of the weekend was a speech by the Rev. Al Sharpton. No matter what your political leanings may be, I have to tell you he's a phenomenal speaker.

But now it's back to work. I already dropped the ball on one of my assignments due on Friday, so I need to get on it - or at least look into that assistant!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory