<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 23, 2005

All I can say is E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLESSSS!!! Even though I'm not from Philly, I have to say I'm so happy the birds finally made it back to the Super Bowl. I know the town must be going crazy.

I have to guess about Philadelphians' reaction to the news because I'm still in Houston. The earliest flight I could get on was at 7P tomorrow. I had a lot of things scheduled for tomorrow, but I guess during the down time I'll spend more time with family and focus on studying for class and interviews. In a little over a week I'll have my first face to face interview (I have a phone interview tomorrow). I am NERVOUS. I have A LOT to learn in the next week. Unfortunately there is a little thing called class that I have to worry about. Maybe we need a Pre-DIP week to let us prepare for DIP? At least I only have 2 more weeks of anxiety.... at least I hope and pray I only have 2 more weeks of anxiety....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory