<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The dust has settled and the interviews are out. So far I have 6 and a half interviews (I'm an alternate for one). So I think I'm in a good position entering DIP (Dedicated Interview Period) week. Although I was bummed about one firm that dinged me - I realize everything happens for a reason. And I'm excited about the other firms I'm interviewing with. Now I just have to practice and do some research.

I'm in Houston on the Houston Trek. We're visiting a few banks, investment management and consulting firms. Since I'm originally from Houston and my birthday is tomorrow, I couldn't pass up this trip. The trek is a joint venture with Rice University. This will be my second activity with other b-school students away from Campus. It will be interesting to see how the Rice students behave. Wharton students can sharpen their elbows during recruiting events, and I can't wait to see the Rice students in action. Nothing brings out an individuals true nature like dangling an investment banking offer in front of them.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory