<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

It's amazing how quickly my apartment converts from a somewhat neat bachelorette pad to tornado zone. My apartment is such a mess, if someone showed up at my doorstep, I wouldn't let them in. Not sure when I'll get the time to clean up.

Not only is there a lot of class work (we have to build a light - that's right a friggin' light a la 8th Grade Science Class. I hated Science Class - but I digress) but there is also a lot going on this weekend. Our Career Management Office is running an Interview Bootcamp to help us prepare for DIP (Dedicated Interview Period) week. And there's the Social Impact Management Conference at the same time (isn't funny how they picked the nonprofit conference to conflict with... I'm not saying anything, but I'm just saying).

And recruiting is in its final stretch. Thank GOD. I am starting to get stressed. I suddenly realized I had two weeks left to do my final bit of schmoozing and learn all the technical stuff. On top of that, there's this constant buzz around Huntsman Hall about closed list events and interview lists. Although I'm on the list for one of my top picks, I haven't heard from my other banks. And I heard murmurs that there was a closed list event I was excluded from for one of the banks I'm really interested in. I thought I had managed that bank well, but I suppose I didn't. I'm trying to keep my spirits up and assume the best - but it's hard.

I did have a dream about mice and water a couple of nights ago. I had a similar dream right before the Wharton R2 decision date last year. I looked it up in a dream book and apparently it meant that I was worrying about something I shouldn't worry about because I would overcome it. So I guess I shouldn't worry - it will all work out for the best.

Oh and on another side note, over the break I discovered a new source of yummy goodness. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. That stuff is FANTABULOUS. Whenever I find it (and I must say the pickins are much slimmer in Philly than Dr. Pepper friendly Texas), I hoard it. I mean buy at least 5 bottles at a time hoard it. I love this stuff!! It's VERRRRY tasty.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory