<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

It's never a good sign when your scheduled 30 min interview only takes 15 minutes. My interview I had today was only 15 minutes. After the interviewer described the job briefly, he said, "So, what questions do you have for me?" And I knew it was over then. So I think it's safe to say I still won't have a job before Spring Break.

Career Management recently sent out some stats from last year that made me feel a lot better. Apparently only 18% of students got their jobs through DIP (not the 50% tossed around in Huntsman Gossip). 4 out 5 students will not have jobs after DIP ends. And less than 50% will had something by the end of February. So I don't feel like a such a failure. I guess misery DOES like company.

I have two interviews scheduled for the next few weeks. And I feel like I'm off to a good start on my independent job search. I've promised myself not to start REALLY stressing until April. I know I'll get a job somewhere.

In other news- this week has been interesting. Some loser stole about $30 out of my print account. I'm thoroughly annoyed about that. Sometimes the computers don't log out completely so some jackass used my account to print 300 pages of something. I hope the person who stole my $ gets what's his or hers very soon. You'll get your comeuppance. You wanker.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory