<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sometimes I get home pretty late. There's been quite a few occasions this year where the WSJ was on my doorstep when I got home from a late night. Well last night takes the cake, because when I got home this morning the sun was rising. It was a FUN night.

This weekend was Wharton Welcome Weekend, the only time of the year when three classes of Wharton MBAs are roaming the corridors of Huntsman Hall. It was great to meet so many new admits, and many seemed excited to become part of the Wharton Family.

Wharton isn't for everyone though. I spoke to a few admits who felt like something was missing here. I believe that you should go to the school where you feel at home. If you feel something is missing, Wharton may not be the right place for you. And that's okay - go where you fit in best.

This week is the last week of the first year of classes. I'm a little sad to know I only have one year left. Despite the ups and downs (and no, I still don't have a job), this has been one of the most transformational years of my life. I almost wish I could take on another year or stay at Wharton forever. It's truly an amazing experience.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory