<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

One of the things I do to pass my time when I'm not working, is peruse the S2S and BW boards. I was reading a post about Harvard and saw a post from Alex Brown, the formerly omnipresent Wharton adcom that made S2S what it is today and is, (in my opinion) one of the main reasons Wharton's admissions process (love it or hate it) is so transparent. I truly believe that transparency reflects a lot about Wharton's culture. But I digress.

What really caught my eye in the post was Alex's signature. It turns out Alex has moved on to Clear Admit. When I was applying to business schools, I had a consultation with Graham at Clear Admit that was extremely helpful, and the Clear Admit Blog has always been a great source of up-to-the-minute b-school admissions info. I'm sure the addition of Alex to the ranks should be great for Clear Admit. Congrats, Alex!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory