<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

With summer quickly drawing to a close, there's been a flurry of activity, with end of internship deliverables and all. I've had an interesting summer - and I'll write more later. One of my internship experiences was much better than the other. But again more later.

Not only have my internships intensified, but some of my extracurricular activities have started to creep up and demand my time. In fact, tomorrow, I'm headed to the MBADiversity Symposium in Atlanta. I'll be representing Wharton, so it should be fun to interact with applicants and students and alums from other schools.

Anyway - more later. I have to catch up on my sleep, since I haven't had a more than 3 hours of sleep in the last couple of days. With weeks like this, I'll be retrained just in time to return to school in a couple of weeks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory