<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter rocked.

There were some very blatant deviations from the book - the kind that had me saying "Wha..." And like the book, the movie took a dramatically darker turn compared to previous movies. I really enjoyed it. HP is showing on IMAX, so I think I need to try to go see it in that format.

Now it's time to go to bed. To those who found out their Wharton application was dinged today - Keep your head up. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. It's frustrating. Sometimes it doesn't seem like all the decisions are fair. I completely understand that (heck take a look at all my whining about the career recruiting stuff!) So take time. Be disappointed. And then pick up the pieces and make the best of things. Good luck with your other apps.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory