<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm DONE!! My semester officially ended yesterday, when I put the final period on my part of a group paper for my consumer behavior class. I was determined to finish this one early (the group deadline isn't until Thursday and the paper is due next Tuesday), and it feels really good to get it out of the way.

I'm not leaving Philly until next week so I can take time to clean up my apartment, hang out with friends, and RELAX. In fact tonight a few of us are going to go see the musical play, Dreamgirls, in Philadelphia. I've seen this musical a few times (it's practically a requirement that every little black girl see this play), but it will be nice to see it with friends. It'll take quite a bit of control for me not to sing along during the show stopper, "I'm Telling You I'm Not Going." I think my next trip to a karaoke bar may feature my rendition of this song... heh heh. Now that will be funny.

The Wharton Women in Business club is great for sponsoring different relaxing events, so tomorrow, I'm getting a subsidized massage at a local spa. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be my first professional massage. And it's such an appropriate end to the semester. After all the drama, to spend time purposely (and without guilt) relaxing is VERY nice.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory