<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm sick *whine*whine*. And I normally don't get sick. And I have 3 projects and 1 take-home final to complete in the next 36 hours *kvetch*kvetch*. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. *pout*pout*

OK. Enough of that. There are two days of classes left. I'm in the final stretch. It feels weird to be this close to the end. Next week, I'm headed to San Francisco to find a place to live. I also plan to begin what will become four months of doing absolutely nothing. I'm staying at a spa in Sonoma, and while far from San Fran, I plan to take advantage of the spa facilities. Should be a relaxing week. The following week, will be a week in Philly with NOTHING to do, well except clean my very cluttered apartment. And then we have Beach Week, which is kind of like the senior trip - a big chunk of the second year class heads down to Miami Beach, and makes up for two years of lost time pursuing whatever they think they should pursue. Should be a fun and interesting time.

At the end of this week, we have the Spring Gala, which is kind of like our Prom (I swear, Wharton can be SOOO high school), and I'm going stag with a bunch of my friends. We've decided to turn it into a ladies night. I love my dress for the Gala, and I am absolutely determined to have a kick ass time.

Well that's enough lallygagging - back to the grind!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory