<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

Three weeks left. That's it. 12 class days. Well now 11 class days. I can't believe I'm that close to being done.

I know most second years are glad to be done. Everyday, I hear sob stories about all the exams and projects that are left to undertake in the next three weeks. And don't get me wrong, when I have a major project due in every class over the course of 2 days, I'll be whining too. But I can't rejoice about being almost done.

I'm really sad the Wharton journey is ending. I've had an amazing time. I've learned so much. I've pushed myself academically in ways I didn't think possible. Developed skills that I never knew I could. And learned so much about myself - and I think I'm better for it.

It feels really different to be on the other side of this two year experience. I remember how excited I was to begin. How scared I was that I wouldn't be able to cut it. I was really nervous. And now, I feel like I can do almost anything if I put my mind to it. I may not always win - but I know I'll learn something along the way. So after such a transformative experience, I'm sure you can get why I'm a bit sad to leave.

So I plan to relish the last bit of my Wharton days. I will squeeze the life out of those 11 days. If it's anything like the rest of my tenure here, I'm sure it will be an amazing (albeit too brief) ride.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory