<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I just got back from Beach week tonight. Now that was some good times. Beach Week is kind of like a senior class trip. About 500 of the class of 2006 and a few partners headed down to South Beach in Miami Beach. And it was like a week long party. Miami is VERY different than Philly. In Philly clubs shut DOWN at 2 am. Can be kind of annoying. In Miami, some of our parties roared until 6am. You know, when the sun comes up? It was pretty wild. But what happens in South Beach REALLY needs to stay in South Beach.

Grades are all in, and it's official. I'm done!! I just need to get my diploma on Sunday, and I'll no longer be FutureMBAGirl. The journey is pretty much over. It feels weird.

I've given a lot of thought about whether or not I'll keep blogging. The blog was supposed to be about my Wharton experience. It seems like I should end the blog since the experience is over. I don't know how I feel about that. But it something I'll think a lot about in the upcoming weeks.

But before that, I have to get through graduation. The family is coming and staying in my apartment, so I'll be cleaning all day. It's amazing how cluttered my apartment is. Hopefully I'll get it into a presentable state. I'm a little stressed. Grinding my teeth stressed. The only time I've ever caused my teeth to ache from grinding my teeth was before I took the GMAT, and this fall when I was trying to get a job. So I'm carrying around a lot of stress. I think I know why. But I can't say why yet. More on that later!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory