<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's official. I'm done. The ink on my diploma is real. I'm not giving it back. I'm officially done with Wharton.

Today was an excellent day. All weekend, the sky threatened to downpour during the ceremony. All the weather people predicted rain. But just as the ceremony started, the clouds parted, and the sun appeared. It was pretty beautiful.

I've been keeping a bit of a secret. I was chosen as the student speaker for graduation. So the coolest part of the day was standing in front of all those people and delivering my speech. I was definitely nervous and a little scared. But I also felt really comfortable up there. It was truly one of the high points of my Wharton experience. I'm really glad I tried out and I'm really honored to have been selected. I hope I did my classmates proud.

I was talking to some of my classmates, and we all agree. Graduation feels kind of anti-climatic. You go through this intense experience and then it's just over. I'm proud to be done. But I will miss it. I will definitely miss it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory